On Saving Time

You know, I'm really sick of this thing! Firstly, why are we still doing it? Yea, yea, saving energy, blah, blah...but I'm all for saving energy! Though I can't stand it when the mornings are so dark for the kids going out to school and having to get your body-clock reset and adjust itself!
The first Monday at work after a time change is usually one of those days that drags on, or speeds up, depending on how your day is going!

I do like the fact that the daylight and evening hours are coming in quite naturally now. The mornings are a lot lighter, and the evenings are becoming lighter much longer now that Spring is around the corner. Can't it be left alone?!

Yes, it is only one hour, and we usually adjust by the end of the first week....sure! At any rate, don't forget to turn your clock ahead at 2am. I usually do it before I go to bed on the Saturday night, if I don't stay up til 2am.

Comments