Wii Fit Contagious

Since buying the Wii Fit last year our board hasn't gotten as much work out, until this year that is!

If you have one, or have used it, you know just how smart that technology is! I was so surprised today when it asked me "So Mom how do you think Amanda is doing with her workout"?! Then it gave me several choices for an answer and I chose the appropriate one (she's doing so well btw) and then it said, "She sure is, all of her work out is paying off! You should share this information with her" Meaning I should tell Amanda how well I think she's doing!

Then it took me through my Fitness checkup and I did some exercises! There was a time I was using it and it sensed that I wasn't putting my all into it, and I was breathing through my mouth not my nose, as I was instructed to do! It's definitely quite a personal trainer. I do have one, a Wii Personal Trainer, he's cute too!lol! At one point, he had a pony tail, couple weeks later, he had a hair cut and sported a smart hairdo!

We're all (the kids and I) enjoying it and having a good time! I'm not back at the level I want to be yet. I tell ya, you quit for a while and you get into a real funk! It is like my body is protesting every move I make when I'm not just lazing around!lol! I've re-committed myself to keep going and to lose 20 pounds this year! Well, if I could lose 17 pounds in 2008, why not, uh?! No pressure!

Comments

  1. hey Donna!
    I saw your address and wanted to pop by to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! I totally didn't realize you had a blogger! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever get my e-mail I sent back to you? I hope all is going good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think so. I will have to look again because I didn't see it and figured you were busy and was giving you time. Everything is fine, just the usual stuff, thx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell me if you ever get my e-mail. So I can figure out what's wrong with my address. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!