Earth Day

I know, here I go again, still trumpeting my Green Revolution and saving the Earth blah, blah.

But ignore the hype! April 22 is Earth Day and if this wasn't meant to be, it wouldn't exist! We are at a point in our Earth lives that we have to do something to make the planet better for us to live in.

I know we won't be here forever, as someone remarked on a blog I wrote on the other side of the blogosphere a couple of months ago, but this should not be the way to think. There are so many things happening to Mother Nature and its' plants and animals that is partly due to our very existence. Changes have to be made, changes are being made and it is making a difference! The difference is so many people are now aware of what they can do, what they should be doing and what they shouldn't do to live healthier and happier and of course Greener lives!

I am going to post the link to what is going on and what other people will be doing for Earth Day. Maybe there will be something going on in your part of the world too!

http://www.earthday.net/earthday2009

Comments