The Silent Sound

I like to check out Discovery Earth Live, http://dsc.discovery.com/discovery-earth-live/# to see what is going on. I read about a new expedition launched on June 6 by a small group of sailors on a 40 FT Yacht headed for the Artic. They are going in search of the "faces of climate change". They are going to find the people who live in these areas and share their stories on how the climate changes happening in their world is affecting them.

I think that is a very clever thing to do! So many people have become jaded, disinterested and practically poo hooing, anything they hear about climate changes going on around our world! Putting a face to what is going on will be a good way to really help others, including myself, become aware of how these changes really affect everyone on Earth!

I've linked them on my FB page and following them on Twitter. Check out the link I've posted below. I hope you will find it intesting and follow along too!

blogs.discovery.com/northwest_passage/2009/05/seeking-the-face-of-climate-change.html




Comments