When your thoughts read like a song

"Looking out on the morning rain


I used to feel so uninspired

And when I knew I had to face another day

Lord, it made me feel so tired "  [written & sung by the Queen of Soul..Aretha Franklin!]


I told you I was thinking…apparently I’m thinking too much. I’m trying to motivate myself to get out of that funk I’ve fallen into...then not only are my thoughts reading like a song…my visual is looking like a commercial! (ala “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!”)




My mojo has left the building….seems to be lost….I’m taking inventory and I’m not liking the purchases…thus far…maybe it’s that …shucks..dare I say it…mid-life crises effect….at my age…well, I’m not that old, but then I’m not that young anymore…so…



To the one who knows me not and reading this…if anyone reads ME….don’t judge me…be thankful you are not in my shoe…and if you have never been where I am right now…be thankful you aren’t! I am what I am, who I am…my situation is my own and my process of figuring it out…this is my process so deal with it, stay tune for my discovery or move the cursor elsewhere.


Comments