Everything will be Alright

I woke up feeling crappy today. I guess I had a mini-mid-life-crisis.  The year started out with a bang for us. As it has for most people in the world, thinking of the Haitians and their problems which are insurmountable than mine...(God bless them and take care of them), as I'm sure you probably did too (or not - good for you if not!). We've had a couple of family members being seriously ill, some recovered, some still not fully recovered; an even more personal reason for being emotionally drained one of my nephews is in a bad way and we're all helpless. 

Then here I am thinking feeling sorry for myself.....what am I thinking, right? Well, I thought about it, and I being the compassionate, empathic person I am will always feel deeply for others, and help wherever I can, have every right to feel sorry for myself!

I have discovered this is my way of handling pesonal stress. Bouts of crying, bouts of feeling sorry for myself, berating, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.  So after berating and bemoaning and looking at what is not right in my personal world, I've snapped out of this episode and feel decidedly better!

To anyone who judges me I'm saying fuck them.  And there are a few of those around me lately, who are draining my pesonality from me, because I'm allowing them to. I won't go into the details...I know what those details are and have decided this will not my burden be!

I have health, I have love of family and friends who don't judge me, and I plan to stay focus on my goals for this year!

I'm feeling much better!

Comments