So I think I can become, a Runner?

I've gotten back to my daily exercise routine, thank heavens!  My body needed it too, I just couldn't get used to not working out daily, as I have been doing for the past year; at least, my guilty concience kept gnawing at me knowing how much more work I have towards my weight loss goals! 

I am looking more tone, seemingly have lost some body fat...OK, stop it! I have lost some weight and body fat! Why couldn't I write that more proudly?  I am proud of my leaner look and the compliments I have been getting. 

With this in mind, I wanted to get back out there, doing my daily walk/jog exercise.  I jog and when I get tired, I walk!   It really works, gets my heart pumping, makes me sweat, giving me proof that I am working out! (smile)

During my workout yesterday, I ran more often, and for a lot longer than I usually do!  I was surprised at myself, because that was the first time I've been jog/walking for a since the Holidays, but  also I wondered if the mood I was in at the time, had something to do with all that energy!

I shouldn't discredit myself really, I hope you don't do that!   I am getting better at this working out thing. though there are times when I feel as if  it is the first time with all the body aches I experience!  I guess it's because I'm not as agile as I used to be, but this is the point of getting fit!  Isn't it?

Comments