I hate it!

When my blog becomes an emotional roller coaster ride! It's not meant to be that way. I will vent from time to time, but sometimes I feel as if I'm letting out too much air! Of course I have to let the air out in order to breathe! ~sigh~

I have to sit w/my 15 year old and have a chat with him. He has been doing certain things which are not in his character. Basically he's a good kid. Yes, I know every mom says that, but he really is! He doesn't give us any problems at all, at least behavioural problems...until recently.  He got in trouble at school and had to serve in-school detention.  His side of the story is he was trying to help his friend. I had a long talk with him.  Showed him where he went wrong and had him promise when friends need help, while commendable, let a grown up know about it and not take on something he cannot handle....hence he gets in trouble.  He received a couple of days of in-home punishment as well.

Today instead of me picking him up and having him here at my office until his dad picks him up on the way home, he's at the local Game Stop close to home, after I dragged it out of him, via telephone (cell). I told him to walk home and call me so I can make sure he's there, and by himself! I am worried that there is more going on, I've asked his dad to have a talk with him.

Today my blog was going to be about my run yesterday, 3.18 miles, jogging most of the way, both ways! I was going to cheer you on with your own fitness routine, encouraging you not to quit and to keep it up! Although I'm not saying all that now (though I just did!..smile) I want you to continue on that fitness journey of yours! We'll talk about it, later, or tomorrow, once I get the issue with my son sorted out.

It's cold, misty, and rainy in Orlando today, my mood is the same.

Comments