Itching to Write

Not just as a Blogger, but as a Writer. I am by no means an officially published "Author", at least, (not yet) except for my blogs.

I like to write poetry and fictional stories.  I never realized my love of writing until six or seven years ago.  I've always enjoyed reading, one of my favorite past times, which leads into my love of the spoken words, and my love of books and magazines.

It has been a while since I've written a poem and even longer, any fictional stories.  I do wish I had time to really write though, to focus on the art of story telling!

I'm in the process of digging up some old tales and poems of mine. I'll post them when I find them.  In 2004 I started a Beginner's Prose blog which was to be dedicated only to my writing.  Somehow along the way, it fell by the wayside.  I am going to revive it; I am in the mood to write!

Comments