It's Still Raining in Orlando

Man, is it ever raining! Then again I should look on the bright side, at least it isn't snow! I don't mind snow really, I loved watching when it snowed in Brooklyn when I lived in New York. I love the stillness after the snow stopped falling, the picturesque view, the calming effect it had on not just people, but nature as well!  I just disliked the cold and the slush and the ice...ugh!

I'm a bit calmer today, somewhat.  The issue with my son is sorted out. He just wanted a little independence and went about it the wrong way.  He said he was sorry and that this doesn't mean he's changing.  Yes he is changing, he's growing up!  However, I knew what he meant when he said that; he wanted me to know that his behavior doesn't mean he's becoming a problem child.  I was happy to hear that!

I was not able to walk with the Ladies Who Walk earlier, because of the rain.  I'm hoping to be able to go out our afternoon jog/walk though.  The rain has stopped for now, but it's very overcast.

I've been receiving quite a few compliments today.  Some people have told me how 'skinny' I'm getting!  One gentleman, who I see out and about almost everyday, told me "If you get any skinnier you're going to disappear"!      Awwwww, he made my day!

Mind you I'm not there yet, at my weight loss goal.  I'm still very curvy and I was never a waif, nor will I ever become one!  But it is good to know that my consistent efforts are paying off! Doing the jiggy dance....~!

Comments