Unspecified

What's in a title? The making of a great blog?  Getting others interested just by that 'zing' of a title to your blog, or poem, or...whatever? Whatever, it does help to have a good title, most of the times!

I'm tired. It has been a very long day and I barely dented my "To Do" list! Do you use to do lists? I like to use one because it keeps me focus. You would not believe how many times I go off on a tangent!  I blame it on the distractions all around me, and not my wandering mind! Or are people of a certain age prone to wandering thoughts?  Heyyyyy, I resent that thought!lol!

Yes, I'm tired, so my blog becomes unspecified and so do my thoughts! Do you think I use the exclamation point a bit too much? I've been wondering about that! There I go again!  I use it for emphasis really. Really!

Ok, ok, do I need to remind you how tired I am?  Have you read in 140 words my drama with the kids and their visit to the dentist?  That's 140 words as in my Tweets on Twitter. I almost put an @ sign in front of tweets!lol! I'm still in a daze. I know the dentist is expensive but this is ludicrous! My son told me he doesn't want braces. I told him we'll talk about it another day because I'm so overwhelmed and exhausted with today's happenings!  We will have time to cancel the appointment (next month), but we will definitely discuss the pros and cons with his dad, to see if we really should do this. I feel we should, it is costly, but of course, it's his mouth so...!

No work out today. I did however, do a lot of physical housework today (make that yesterday) so that does count doesn't it?   I'm happy to say that on Tuesday, I walked, twice, and worked out on the Wii Fit so I'm not such a bum after all!

I'm going off to bed now. Need I remind you an important part of your fitness routine is getting enough sleep?  Hmmm.....lately I've been meaning to write about the Reinvention of me...yep, I've hit the age of reinvention...more on that later!  Now off to bed!

Comments