Crack!

I completed my run about half hour ago! What a high! I love the release I get from working out. The endorphins kick in and I'm zinging on a highway somewhere in feeling good land! Do you ever feel like that when you work out? I'm sure it's just not me who feels that way!lol!

I am on my second bottle of 33.8 Fl. Oz of water.  Believe, I'm not usually that good about drinking water.  I have my moments, however, I am trying to be better at making sure I do drink some during the day.  Today lunch was another chicken salad, some fruit and a jello fruit cup. I have no idea why I ate so much! The good news is I didn't finish eating the salad, or the fruit! I'm saving those for later to have w/dinner. What I will do is instead of eating rice, just eat the salad and some meat. 

Did you get a chance to work out today? Did you work on any of your resolutions today?  If not, what are you waiting for?  Get to it!

Comments