Eating Habits

I have done a lot to change the way I eat. While I do not deny myself food, anything I want, I eat; I have done a lot to control my food urges.  But sometimes, it does get away from me and that can be a problem!  I love to eat. Period, enough said! However, I do not have an obsession with what I eat or when I eat.

There are certain times when my eating becomes a problem. During my monthly cycle, when I'm feeling low or depressed, and when I'm sick.  At the moment, my allergies have me wrapped around its sopping finger!  I am a walking zombie of allergen!  I've switched medication, alas, that hasn't worked! Sometimes I'm OK, other times, which could be five minutes from now, how I'm affected would be a complete 360 degrees, it is amazing!

Tonight, I've been doing nothing but eating, all night and I'm feeling bad about that! I had dinner which was a small serving of rice, half a cassava yam & half of a green banana, a small serving of peas and two pieces of curried chicken (chopped small); my husband was in the mood to cook and whipped that all up, good man!  Now, I realize that I had quite a serving of carbs, but believe me, it sounds more than I ate, and yes, I needed it!  Afterwards, I had a slice of chocolate cake! I know! I felt the urge for some, so I gave in!  I am making no excuses, at least, I don't think I am!

Do you see what I mean?  Sometimes, I get carried away!  I did run today, thank heavens!  I do wonder at times, if my running is increasing my appetite?   For now, I will continue to eat whatever I want, but I will do a whole lot better!

Comments