Life Happens

It does, in so many ways.  You're busy doing your thing, sometimes you're "on a roll" where everything is falling into place, your every whim is being fulfilled. Then before you know it, wham, your roll does get rolling and you're tossed on a roller coaster ride, trying to find the brakes so that you can hop off!

Seriously, life has been a little like that for the last [mumble "eight months (or longer)" mumble].  But this will not be a blog of complaints! Oh no! There is so much going on in this world on a daily basis, I consider myself to be very lucky despite the occasional tossing around on that roller coaster!  So deep breaths...Yoga pose...make like a tree....and move on!

I ran really well during my workout on Monday! I was actually very proud of myself.  I had given myself a good talking to because my birthday is coming soon, on April 22, and my goal is to lose another five pounds by that time!  I've already lost the seven pounds I put on during the holidays...yeah me! Continuing with my plans to lose at least 20lbs by year's end....five pounds by my birthday shouldn't be that hard, right?

To achieve this, I will have to stick to a schedule of daily exercise, continue to make healthier food choices, and keeping FOCUS!  If you follow my writings, you know that I do allow myself to eat anything, but I don't do it often and I don't over indulge, hence the daily exercise!  I didn't run on Tuesday, my running buddy was not around and I hate running by myself, not that I can't do it, I just don't like to run alone....I can and have walked alone.   I was lucky to have company during my walks on Tuesday though, the Ladies Who Walk and I did our daily walking exercise twice that day!

It is late and if I continue to write, this might turn into an excessively long blog about nothing much, so I'm signing off! How are you coming along with your goals? Feel free to share!   I do hope you're doing well though!  Thank you for reading with me!

Comments