Slacker

I owe you an apology dear reader.  I've been remiss in keeping up with my blogging.  It is not a hard thing to do, because it is something I enjoy.  I do like to share what's going on in my life (some of it), and share about the things that interests me, although it has been a one way conversation, no matter! I usually talk to myself anyway! (smile)

If the sharing of my thoughts, goals, plans and interests are of some use to you, by all means, be the fly on the wall, I do not mind.  I actually appreciate you being there!  So, I am recommitting myself to the passion of blogging!  My sisters would be in shock!  Once my younger sister told me that since I've come to the United States I talk a lot, and I'm sure both they and my brothers would be even more mortified that I share so much with people I don't know!  Hmmm, I must link them to my blog again, so that they too can keep up with me!lol! We talk via all the other Social Medium, why not through my blogs too?! 

Oh don't get me started on the love of my life, my other half.  He scratches his head at this blogging thing, calls my time on Facebook, "playing with dolls" (my addiction to Sorority Life & Farmville, etc.) and doesn't share my passion for talking to people I've never met online.  It is the same as meeting people in the real world and having a conversation I tell him. I choose who I interact with and get a feel to know who is real or not, at least, my instincts has never led me astray!

So, I do hope to 'see' you more often, hanging around this blog of mine. 

Comments