I'm not going back

To the land of no exercise! I didn't exercise today, I haven't however gone crazy with eating today, and that, dear reader, is a good thing! You see, I told you I have my good days and my bad days!  Today was a day filled with miserable allergies that affected me in ways I don't want to remember! My hubby and I even had a row over it! He thinks I can be "stronger than the allergies that's taking over my body"! I'm like, "what"?  You nut get away from me is how I felt and responded because I was in no mood to hear crap like that!  He's a sweetheart, I love him, but there are times his theories makes me wanna hurl something at his head! Tonight was one of those times, and I told him off for it!lol!

Nothing our son, (who is afflicted too, but not as badly as me), said could change his wave of thinking! So I gave up in frustration and sulked my displeasure!  Yes...do have heated debates at times!lol!   I'm not sure what the next day will bring, I'm probably not going to run again, until Monday, but I will not beat myself up for it!

Comments