Log

I've thought about creating a workout log, then I thought to myself, well, basically that is what I am doing when I write about my workouts.  A workout log would be different though, it would be more detailed, types of workout I've done and maybe even a list of food that I've eaten for the day. What do you think?

I don't like it! I know I will get bored with it, and I will not log in everyday! Having to be detailed like that regarding my workout and eating habits, might become quite boring! I don't have an attention-span deficit, but I will get bored, it will be like checking up on myself, also, from past reference, that really doesn't work for me! Hey, if it works for you, do, please keep it up! I encourage you to do whatever it is that will keep you motivated!  You do know how quickly an individual can get disinterested in their weight loss plan.  I say for this journey, or whatever goal-oriented journey you are on, to keep on doing whatever it is you are doing!

For now, I had a great run yesterday! My allergies are kicking my butt, however, I am still kicking "fat's" ass!  Booyah!!!    Now go out there and kick some (your goal here) ass!

Comments