On Target

Today, Thursday, April 8, 2010, is a milestone...one that hasn't happened in a while since I started running.  This is our fourth day!  Tomorrow, fingers crossed, will be our fifth day, and this will mean that my workout buddy and I have completed a full week of running! Oh sweet is that?  I know, not important to you, but to us, a milestone!

For one reason or another, we usually end up only completing three, sometimes two days of running, but now we are really trying to stay focus and on target to reach our goals.  Soon our schedules will interrupt daily workout together so we are hitting the runs with gusto!

It's been hard for me running, but it is getting better.  I honestly don't know when it will be easier, it seems so hard at times, but I hope to continue to do it! 

How are you doing? I hope your workout goals are coming along well too!  If we keep this up, hey, we'll be on that road to health and wellness for a long time! 

Comments