Staying Power

This week has been a bit of a challenge where exercise is concerned. I've only managed to run twice this week. I'm hoping to get some running in tomorrow. My oldest girl will be doing a 6K run on Sunday and she wants to run on Saturday. I'm all for it.

I enjoyed my run on Friday. I pushed myself to the limit, going for much longer in actual running time, than walking!  Soon I will be at a full run with no walking, except for waiting at the crosswalk for vehicular traffic.  It is pretty much a good terrain, uphill and down and some level ground too.  I am getting better at holding a conversation while running which shows that it is getting easier for me!  I will continue to go the limit with full staying power! 

While I was only able to run twice this week, so far I managed to walk everyday, and do some aerobics and Yoga workout.  If you are having difficulty keeping to a routine, just doing whatever you can to make it work is the next best thing and will keep you on track with your fitness goal!  So don't quit on yourself, no matter what!

Comments