Battle of the Bulge

My workout buddy checked up on me to see if I’m going running, which from now on I’m going to call jogging, until I really get back into the spirit of it.  I am just going through the motions knowing that it is good for me and knowing that I’m just being lazy and weird – again!

I told her I am so tired of my gut area, I want the fat all gone! Then I said, that’s why I have to continue to exercise, I just wish there was a simpler, easier way!  We then started to imagine if we could vacuum the fat ourselves, out of our body, just suck out all the fat, shape and mold ourselves into the body we dream of, how fantastic would that be?!  Then we both burst out laughing visualizing it!   Can you imagine?! There would be no diet industry, there would probably be no plastic surgeon, they would be vacuum surgeons!lol! (and yes we know that liposuction exists!)

Then perhaps we would have a world filled with beautiful people?  Hmm, not sure if that would be good? I like that we all have our individualism and I'm sure so do you!  I did drag my butt outside and I did jog, the short course has become a lot easier for me and that is a good thing.  It is so hot and humid here now, I sweat profusely and feel as if I am in one of those sweat body suits from the 80s!

There will be many more days of not feeling up to working out, but keeping my goal in mind and staying focus will help me to win this battle!

Comments