Continuing to Live in The Moment

************************


“Great accomplishments do not arise out of miserable struggle. Great accomplishments come from being able to see the goodness in everything, and then focusing that goodness in a specific direction.

It's impossible to stay focused on what can be when you're obsessed with complaining or worrying about what already is. Yet by accepting what is now, you are free to create what you know can be.


Make your efforts effortless by letting them happen and letting them be. Let life freely flow and you will go anywhere you desire.”


-- Ralph Marston

************************


The quote above has become my favorite quote because it is so simple, yet it says so much. I've even given it a spot on my blog, that's how impacted I am becoming by it. 

It tells me:
Struggles are inevitable but it is not what I am, it however helps to make me who I become
The things that I accomplish in life are great, but I won't enjoy it without seeing the goodness that life offers, it is through this goodness that I will channel myself and focus on my ultimate goal
I will not be focused on my goal if I keep on complaining, STOP IT!  How am I going to move forward if I see nothing but the failure from the past?
I must accept the things I cannot change, this will help me to change the things that I do have the power to change.  It is by LIVING in the NOW that I find my truth
By letting go of all that limits me, the mistakes that have bind me, will open my heart into accepting all the new and wonderful experiences that awaits me. 

Comments