Going with the flow

It's been a trying week dear readers. There are times when I had to literally "step away from myself" in order to calm down, or else I would have slugged someone.  Isn't it difficult sometimes to do that especially when others are pushing your buttons?  That's where my work out comes in! I have been running and I have been enjoying it even more.  Exercise is a great way to unwind and de-stress.  I am getting better at running although there are times when I find it very difficult to do; or there are days that I just don't want to do it!  But I run anyway, and I never regret it! 
_________________-

I often wonder at the people who make it their goal in life to make others unhappy. Why are people like that?  How can they derive pleasure from someone else's pain?  I guess there is really no trying to understand someone like that person.  I always say Karma will get them.  Though I do wish Karma would turn into a giant bug and swallow them whole!  It is difficult to walk away and turn the other cheek, but I know I must.  I pray on the matter and I leave it in the hands of Jesus and I feel a whole lot better! 
__________________-

Our weather here in Orlando has gotten so HOT!  I know I live in a very warm climate, however when it gets as humid as it does at times, it is very stifling!  The Ladies Who Walk & I do walk in the mornings before lunch, and it is hot, however we use sunscreen, wear hats & sunglasses & we pace ourselves.  In the afternoon when I run with my workout buddy we do the same.    If you exercise outside, remember to stay hydrated and don't overdo the workout!

Comments