I will rule the world!

When I can run 3 miles without stopping! As for now, I will continue to run, and walk when I get too winded.  However, the good news is, I don't stay winded for too long, just about 5 seconds or less, and I continue on my running journey!  I think it's more mind over matter for me.  When I think too much, I don't have a good run.  But when I "free up" my mind and let everything else in my world go, I have a really good run!  So I'm learning as I go along.

We ran 3 miles today, the long run.  I was determined to do it because I wanted to challenge myself, and I felt I have been avoiding it all this time. We have been doing the 2-miler a lot!  I told my buddy that I will step up, bring the challenge on, especially since she will be doing a half marathon at the end of the year (or beginning of next year?) I want to be there for her and I know the challenge is good for her too.   Oh she will whip that run, I told her she will. 

As for me, no marathons for me right now, half or otherwise!  I'll continue on my running journey, getting better as I go along, that is my plan and I aim to stick with it, even when I fall off the wagon at times.  The good thing to do, as I've said time and again, is to get right back on! Then maybe, maybe I can rule the world....of running!

Comments