Pain and more pain!

Goodness, didn't realize I haven't written anything since last Sunday?! It's been a hectic week and one where I am in pain! I have a cut in my mouth that got inflamed (my toothbrush is the culprit) and now it has turned into a nightmare of pain that makes me feel very fragile! My dentist told me previously that this is something that happens from time to time, some people are very sensitive, women of a certain age (oh no, I've become one of "those") and especially around there monthly cycles get cuts in their mouths quite often. Well, for me it's one time too many!

First off, it's never been this bad before, but it was quite a deep cut.  *Warning*, don't buy your toothbrush from the dollar store! I wanted something quick & cheap, now I'm paying for it! The head of the toothbrush is way too wide and it has grooves on the back that are not at all good!~

So now I'm on antibiotics and getting blood work done to make sure everything is OK.


Hubby has been in a lot of pain with his knees so here we are, both of us, turning into "old" people!  We've become one of "those" people!lol!

The kids are back in school next week! The flurry of back to school preparation & activities has begun! Yikes! I'm ready....I think!

Exercise has gone by the wayside this week. I did walk Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I also ran yesterday but it was harder than usual because of my mouth. I didn't realize my jogging would jostle my jaw so much! Aw well. Time for a break and back on top again, soon!

Comments