Some Downtime

Not quite the downtime you might think of, you know, vacation, time off etc.  Just some down time from working out. I was feeling overwhelmed.  Possibly because of how much pain I was in this past week because of my mouth, (kind of remind me of being in labor!) and also because I had some other things going on in my personal life that was just stressing me out!


I don't know if it is because I'm older, (I know I keep mentioning that) but a lot of things that I would have normally blown off, I'm just taking to heart. I'm letting things bother me, and that's just putting too much on myself. When you do that dear reader, it leads to BIG time STRESS!

While my physical check up so far was good, my blood pressure read that I'm in the pre-hypertension state - not good!  We're at a watch & see time now, as per my doctor. I've got to get my mojo back in sync!

I will go back to working out in a few days, for now, I'm taking it easy, & trying not to let the hustle & bustle of my life get to me.....uh uh, sure....however, for my health's sake, I'm trying!

Comments