Two Miles - Daily Jog

We did our daily walk & run today. In the morning, close to mid-day, we do a one mile walk with a couple of ladies.  After work, my workout buddy and I do our two-mile run.  We run at a speed comfortable enough for me to not be busted and unable to complete it. There are days when I'm all gung ho and I go really quickly and there are days when I am just making it!

I'm not going to lie, running is HARD!!! However, it is a challenge that I find absolutely rewarding. I love pushing myself and I especially love the fact that my body is getting fitter and thinner! What a high! We aim for running five times a week, that's everyday after work, however if we don't, we each will workout at home on our own. I'm at the point where I have gotten into a routine and am feeling great about myself.  Seeing the fat disappear from my body is great motivation!

I am not at the fitness level I want to be, and I am definitely not going to quit now, I am going to continue to climb that mountain! Now to get on with making the changes I want in the other parts of my life!

Comments