When the going gets tough, the tough gets MOVING!

Let me tell you, we are back on the road to our workout journey again. After last week, the week from God knows what for some of us, my workout buddy and I are back on track with our jogging.  Let me tell you, it has been so difficult to actually get out there and do it, especially since the weather is so HOT.  We are careful, we do not go out until after 5pm to run, though we do walk at lunch time in the mid day heat, but the more strenuous part, the running, we make sure to do later in the day.

Today I found myself really dragging. I could barely lift my feet, I felt worn down, but I continued on, and at the end of our run, I felt good because I did it!  I realize it is not just the weather that had me by the legs, it is my late nights. I have to get to bed earlier. As you can see by this blog, I am up late again!

There is something else I have been trying to figure out on my own as well.  My body has been giving me signals that I am experiencing and I have been thinking quite a lot about this. I am 45, I remember my mom going through some things when she was around my age, and I think I'm experiencing the same things.  I have made an appointment for a physical soon and will hopefully get some answers then.

For now, I will keep on going because my workout is going well.  Mind you, I'm having cravings again, and I try not to, but will admit that I have been grazing at nights. Bad, bad, bad tummy, mind...whatever it is that gives me the urge to eat, it is totally wrecking my goals! I will get in control of this situation, sooner rather than later!

Comments