Blimp

I'm feeling like one. I feel so bloated, stuffed, and absolutely yucky! I am not loving my body right now!  The last two days have been excruciating while running. Not because I was in pain, but because I felt so tired!  I could barely go, but I did it and completed the  run on both days.

Today, I didn't workout, one reason, my heel hurts, reminding me of the need to buy a new pair of sneakers, but second reason,  because I needed recovery time.  The main reason though was because my workout buddy had a class this evening!  While my first two reasons were valid, I knew I would have sucked it up and ran were she available!

I have come to realize that I need to refocus my energy on making what I am doing work for me.  Not just when working out, but in every other aspects of my life as well.

Comments