Happy Thanksgiving!

It's the wee hours of this Thanksgiving day and I'm up with a turkey in the oven! Yep, I'm cooking my turkey as I write and no I'm not an efficient housewife trying to get a jump-start on guests...no one is coming to visit  this time around.  Instead, we're going to visit someone else!  I did already purchase my turkey weeks ago and still wanted to cook it because my family are eaters and they will be eating all weekend!  That's just how we roll! Who doesn't like left overs, especially those from Thanksgiving dinner?!  Not all of us like leftovers but they will not say no to the turkey!

I'm so glad I took a moment on Sunday to polish my fingernails and my toenails! I'm almost presentable! Now I've got to figure what to wear that won't be too confining because I do intend to have dessert!  I'm already paying for my lack of exercise, it's been a week of inactivity. But not to worry I will be back on schedule on Monday!

Enjoy your family and friends dear readers, have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving Day

Comments