Keeping it Real

EatingWell (1-year auto-renewal)That I won't get the chance to stick to a regular schedule when it comes to working out.  That there will be good days and bad days.  That there will be times when I'm really, really good, for example, eating well (or healthy); or I'll be really, really bad, over indulging in foods I need to stop eating, at least for a while!  That I will sometimes want to quit, cause I can't stand it anymore, keeping fit and toned, and losing weight is dang gone it HARD! That I can do this, within my own timetable.  I have and I will continue to do it!

No matter how busy I get, how much my daily life gets in the way of a workout, I will make time for me!  So with that in mind, I've been working out in the morning instead of in the evenings. So you see dear readers, sometimes you have just got to roll with it and do what you can when you can.  Just don't give up on you!

Comments