Steps to the Perfect Closet: The Tools & The Process

Steps to the Perfect Closet: The Tools & The Process

One of my resolutions for this new year is to continue to get rid of clutter in my home. Guess where one of the biggest clutter is?  Our closets!  Mine more than anyone else's of course!   I started by actually utilizing the storage bins that were around filled to the brim with clothing I have not been using for quite some time!  I emptied them out, got rid of clothes I haven't worn in five years, and repacked each bin with clothes that I will be using.  And this is only what's been sitting outside of my closet, in the corners of my bedroom. Let me tell you, it's a very liberating feeling getting rid of those clothes!   I've began the task and have a very large garbage bag of clothes to donate to the Goodwill thrift shop!  Now my work is not done, it's only just begun, and soon I intend for it to look just like the picture below, with just a little bit more color!

Rubbermaid 3G59 Configurations 4-to-8 Foot Classic Custom Closet Kit, White

So with this in mind, I found a great article which should be of some help, guiding us on how to make our closet space, so much better!  Even if we don't go out and buy what they suggest, at least we can use their guidelines to get it right!

  So get with it and clean house!

Comments