I'm in a funk!

Maybe it's the weather?!  Maybe it's because I've caught a cold?!  Maybe it's because I'm not exercising as much and it's only Week 2 of the new year?!  Whatever it is, I'm in a gosh-almighty funk and I hate it!



Seriously, the weather is bad everywhere and I do mean every striking where!!! But oh man I miss the warm sunny climate of Florida!  I really don't mind the cold, I actually want it to be a bit cool some of the time, especially when it's supposed to cool down, seasonally, but these days of being freezing cold?! Yuck! Unfortunately with the Florida weather, it's cold in the morning, warmer in the day, cold at night!!! And for a while now we have had some really freezing cold weather.  So much so I've not caught a cold!  Why couldn't I have duck when this one was aimed at me?

Week 1 of working out, running was hard (see my previous article) but oh man, now I've not had the chance to even walk as much. I've been ultra busy both at work and home.  I have done some yoga and other cardio exercises earlier this week, but I felt too awful to do even that today.  I guess I shouldn't beat myself up. I'll stop my whining now.  It's tough when you start out on any kind of self-improvement project, whether it's to lose weight, get rid of clutter, finding yourself....it takes a lot of hard work.  We have to be willing to accept that along the way there will be little hiccups that stops us in our tracks.  We have to learn to accept these moments and move on!

So I'm taking a step back, I'm going to have a glass of that wine I've been eying and then I'm going to go to bed and get a long good night's sleep!  Sounds like a plan?  Sounds like a very good plan!

Comments