How ya doing?

Never mind that my question is grammatically incorrect, I'm still in a New York frame of thinking - most of the times!  But back to my original question dear reader, how are you doing?  It's the beginning of the month of February so it's checking in time on that Resolution(s) we made!

Resolutions are for the birds you say?!  Well, I tell you what, growing old is for the birds -  I say! My body not being as fit as I used to be is for the birds!  I'm telling you, losing weight and getting into shape can be very challenging at times! However, if you stay on course, stick to a schedule and give yourself the attention you deserve, in the long run, it will be worth it!

Remember those days when you were 18 and you thought you were fat?  Well, as I looked back at a photograph of myself at 18 I'm wondering what the heck was I thinking?!  I wasn't fat, I was looking pretty darn good! Now we're at the age we are, 30s; 40s; 50..., and as we age we begin to lose our dexterity, our full head of hair and our firm supple bodies, we want to be 18 again! And yes, I did put 30s in that line up!

I know I'm not THAT old. I also know that I'm actually looking pretty darn good for being the age I am right now.  I am thankful that I am looking good, but I know that I can be better.  Especially because when it comes to being healthy for life, living a healthier lifestyle makes all the difference in the world!  So don't give up on your Resolutions, whatever they are; and don't give up on YOU!

Comments