Whipped!

Running whipped my ass today, literally!!!!     Now how did that happen you might wonder? I'm asking myself that question too!!!  Am I not the one who have been working out for two years now?  At least one entire year very consistently?!  Am I not the one who has been running for the last six months now?!!! (or more than that!) Am I not the one who has lost 37lbs in the last two years, and kept it off?!!!!!  


So what the freak was that today? Uh body?   Whatever happened to my 'muscle-memory", wasn't all that supposed to have kicked in?!!!! OMG!!!  I dragged myself on my regular running route today and I do mean dragged.  For the first time since I began running full-fledged, I run-walk as I did in the beginning of my program, when I first started working out a year ago!


You see what happens when you do not keep yourself on a consistent workout schedule?  Sure I've been jump-roping and dancing and doing aerobics and Pilate; but I have not yet began that steady workout.  For me, I need to workout four - five or six times per week!  I have to get my heart-rate level up to 50 or above.  I have to be more consistent!  I have been talking the talk, but I have not been walking the walk! I do myself an injustice if I don't.  37 pounds might not be a lot to some people, but for me, it's a whole lot less fat on my body and I'm darn proud of it!  


So I'm getting up and climbing back into that saddle, and riding this pony home!  Changing my attitude & getting back my can-do spirit.  I can and I will!!!  

Comments