Birthday Eve

Lolita "Love My Wine" Birthday Girl Wine Glass It's come around pretty darn fast this year, my soon to be birthday!  This year it falls on Good Friday, the most Holiest of days and once again, one of my favorite celebrated acknowledging Mother Earth, Earth Day!  I have been a bit nostalgic for the last couple of days. I'm missing my sisters & brothers who are far away. I'm missing my mom and dad who have both pass on to their other lives.  I'm also missing my BFFs wishing that I wasn't in another city.  So yes, nostalgic I am!


The good thing is I can reach everyone by phone or on Social Media.  Except my mom and dad of course.  Though I've had dreams and conversations that I cannot remember lately.  I realized this when I heard myself talking in my sleep, waking myself up one night while doing it!    I've also had a whiff of some very familiar scents around me lately.  If you know what I'm talking about, then you know exactly what I'm talking about!  I do miss them both very much and it hits a bit hard especially since I'm getting older.

At any rate, time is going by quickly and soon it will be someone else's birthday instead of mine!  But for the moment, I will enjoy my birthday tomorrow and am looking forward to it being MY day!

Happy Birthday (Made Famous by The Beatles)

Comments