C'est la vie

What a difference a week makes?  Just one week, 7 days, 24 hour x 7 days = ?  You do the Math, I'm just too brain-dead to answer even that question!  One shouldn't write when the mood is this...what would you call it...... really you shouldn't. Then again, wouldn't this be the time to learn all of my deep dark secrets, if I had any! Made you want me to!lol!  Seriously, no, I don't have any deep, dark secrets. But I do have some regrets.    Can you imagine what a dark tale I could write right now. Wait, did I just make a...what do you call that...two words, same sound, different spelling, different meaning....Simile, Homily?  I can't think!  Aw well, it's not important. But my fictitious tale would be really DARK - not here, in my Beginner's Prose! [stage whisper!lol!]

I'm just moving my fingers on the keyboard, because it helps my brain to focus, maybe!  Well maybe not!  It's late, and I'm very tired, and I do wish for sleep right now.  What's a girl gotta do to find a drink around here?   I should write that tale....interesting scene.....hope your Friday ends with you in a better mood than mine dear reader.  Chin up, tomorrow we live, tomorrow we dance! C'est la vie!

Comments