Life IS Like a Box of Chocolates

You never know what you will get.  Pretty much like life, sometimes it can be a big whine, other times, it is great; and another time, it can be the best day of your life EVER!



Learning Resources Pan Balance (LER0897)I am woman, hear my whine! (no offense to my wonderful, strong, beautiful gender!)

I don't mean to, but I'm turning into one of those people I dislike.  The whiner.  Don't get me wrong, sometimes it is good to whine. Because it may allow you to cry and you get some stuff out of your system.  It can get you angry enough to kick your butt into action, hence, your problem is solved.  I was just having one of those days, so I felt out of sorts.  I tried to make the best of it!  Did I hear the word chocolate? Wish I had some today!


A Good Run!

And it was!  We completed our run in 30 minutes!  It felt good to do that because we haven't, at least, I haven't in quite a while!  I put my old shoes back on, yes, the tired-ratty-old-pair-of-sneakers and got the best run I've had in weeks!  I need to push myself to get me to the place where I've been before, and farther beyond that!  So taking it one day at a time, doing as my body dictates so as not to overstress myself, I will!


Stuff!

I have so much on my plate, the balancing act is getting pretty tricky!  Between home, and work, and my own personal goals, it can get very hectic.  But I honestly don't mind hectic!  I love the thrill of being able to accomplish what I set out to do.  I will continue to strive and be the best I can be while living in the moments of my life.  I will continue to dream, you must never stop dreaming!  I also have a few things that I have to sort out where my health is concerned and that's been on my mind as well.  Kids, husband, siblings, and trying to fit friends in, yes, lots of stuff it is!  Life is definitely like a box of chocolates.  And I do LOVE chocolates!

Comments