Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!

I got up and went on a run/walk with Amanda this morning. I ran at a speed she was comfortable at, and found myself wanting to do more, surprisingly & happy that I wanted to, but kept myself at a comfortable pace so we both got a great workout.  It's such a beautiful day today, I do plan to get up off this chair and go outside and enjoy it!

The sun is shining, there is a soft wind blowing, enough to cool us but not make it too frigid and all you see is the blueness of the sky.  How beautiful is that?!

I found out I have to do some more follow ups, just some precautions that I'll take in stride and not stress over it!  Although I did when I got word about it all.  But for now my dear reader, get up off that chair and go do something else other than sitting down today! Even if it is still cold where you are, go outside for a bit, I promise you, you'll feel heaps better!

Comments