Time

American Innovative Teach Me Time! Talking Alarm Clock and NightlightAll you ever need is time.

Time to eat
Time to sleep
Time to work
Time to spend with the kids
Or husband, or wife
Time to shop
Time to get your act together

Time is all we ever seem to need. If I only had time I would have finished this; or gotten there on time; or said I love you; or said I’m sorry.


Isn’t it funny (strange) how it seems that time moves so quickly?   After all it never stands still.  You do, but time doesn’t!

How come it does go so quickly though?  It seems like only yesterday I was saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year; now I am celebrating another birthday. Soon I’ll be looking at the Fourth of July, then Halloween?  Wow!  Time does fly!

It’s not easy when you put things off until you can deal with them, emotionally or financially.  It seems the bills come around every two weeks now instead of every month.  What’s up with that?  It’s like these companies can’t wait to get you and your money to part!

You try to make time for yourself; for that which you must do but there never seems to be time.    Sometimes when you do find the time you end up doing something else or you just sit and stare and wonder how did you get into this mess?!

I don’t know, time is just as elusive as it’s always been.  There doesn’t seem to be enough of it to go around.

There’s one thing I know for sure though, time waits on no man and that means you have to get on with whatever it is you have to do!

Comments