For The Dogs | 2ndmass.com

For The Dogs 2ndmass.com


I was feeling sorry for myself, yes, again! What can I say, it's my female hormones, I'm going through menopause, whatever, it is what it is! I was perusing my Facebook page, looking at the activities of friends and acquaintances, wondering to myself, what is it about some people...then I bumped into this from one of my subscribed links. When you read stuff like that, (and the movie coming on TNT is based on these events) but when you think that something like this has happened for real, to our service people in the Army, Navy, Marines; it makes your world seemingly insignificant!

I pray for the safe return of all our service men and women. I don't begrudge them what they do, cause I couldn't do it (unless I was forced to, but that's another story!) and pray that they will find comfort somehow!

Comments