My friend, My Enemy

The Wind, it's my friend, but at the same time, it is my enemy! Odd right?! Just go with me here, you'll see what I'm talking about.  I ran yesterday, again, by my lonesome, channeling my partner to motivate me as I ran!  Running was OK, for the most part.  It became more difficult because of the wind!  It was so strong, if I wasn't a big girl, it definitely would have pushed me into on-coming traffic!  I kept running because I didn't want to quit, and I was determined to have the first day of the week completed!  I needed that run!

When I got back to my office, (I run at the end of my work day) the sneezing began. Oh boy did it ever!  I sneezed non-stop.  Then the drooling began...on NO!

I stopped at the store to get some missing items needed at home then crawled home where I told my family that I'm going to bed cause 'mommy didn't feel so good'!  The sneezing continued, loud and hard!  I sneezed myself into a migraine! OMG!!!!

I layed pitifully on the bed, got up and changed into my PJ's no way was I going into the shower, I couldn't see or even had the strength to bathe myself!  What the heck, I was a pitiful mess all because of my allergies!  Yes, that's how bad I get when it affects me!  Hubby cooked and brought me dinner and I sat up and ate because I was so hungry. I ate like a starving child! My youngest and my grandson came in and checked on me.  They wanted to make me feel better.  I tried watching Dancing with the Stars and I barely could.  I voted for Kirstie though...you don't want me to describe how I managed that....I did!lol! Then I slept!

See what I mean about the Wind...my friend, because it kept me cool while I was running.  Its breeze felt great on my body and helped to cool me down as I ran.  My enemy, the density of it, the power of it, was too much.  It brought all the pollen with it, straight into my nostrils!  Which was unavoidable. 

I woke up with the sneezing and sniffling, still.  Oh boy, it was going to be a long day!

Comments