What is Your Chocolate Fix?

Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers, 4.4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)I like to think that I am a Connoisseur of life, of taste, albeit, not as richly as some of you out there, but in my own way I do enjoy being iindulgent!

My love is of the taste of Cadbury’s Fruit and Nut; Rocher; and/or Cadbury’s Almond!  In fact, I love chocolate with nuts!  I often reach for one when I stop by the drugs store.  As soon as I walk in, no matter if I’m just stopping to get a container of milk from the next aisle, like a hound I find my way to the display of chocolates because it’s as if they’re calling my name!

Oh the sweet succulent, so smooth taste of it melting in my mouth. I buy one bar, yes, one, because if I buy two that’s one too  many.  I take a bite when I leave the store and then I drive home and share the rest with the family.  Oh yes, what better way to enjoy it than to share the fat I always say!LOL!  They love it too!
With Mother's day around the corner, what a puuurrrfect time to have some chocolate!

Comments