You've Come a Long Way Baby!

Run Your Butt Off!: A Breakthrough Plan to Lose Weight and Start Running (No Experience Necessary!)

I've got to communicate more....almost a week without a blog article! I've been busy and so much going on - what else is new?!

The one good constant, I'm keeping up my workouts, running daily!  Today I had my best run yet, so far, it's been a good week for running! Though Tuesday was a bit trying!  I guess I will still have those moments!  Today my steps were 4180 and my miles were 2.16!  I find that I'm moving faster taking longer strides!  My body doesn't feel as fatigue.  I guess losing that extra 10 pounds I had put back on over the Holidays was really taking a toll!  You know, without realizing it, it does happen.  You do put weight on quite easily!  Especially with the daily happenings in your life, if you're an emotional eater who turns to food for support and comfort, well, that is going to happen! Now I'm back with my weight loss where I was last Summer!

I'm managing my comfort food eating a lot better.  I've come a long way baby!  There will be times however, when I will slip up and that is OK.  No need to beat yourself up, it does happen.  Just stop, don't do it anymore and move forward without the guilt.  You did nothing wrong!  You're only human and you had a moment of angst!

I find comfort now in doing something else, reading, indulging in a Reality TV or two, playing with my kids, or finding something around the house to do.  Try it, you'll see it makes a major difference!

For now, I continue on my fitness and weight loss journey even more motivated than before because I feel so good right now!  Thank you Lord for your blessings!

Comments