Energizer Bunny

 2.01 miles, 3680 steps, 27.7 minutes! 

That's how many miles, steps and minutes I ran today.  It's been a while, almost a week of not running.  In fact, almost a week of inactivity, except for today!  I had to get myself moving, continuing on my weight loss journey!  You can't sit for too long, if you do, you won't want to get up again, ever!

My workout buddy, who as you know, is half my age (almost) and much fitter than me (she's amazing!) reminds me of the energizer bunny.  She keeps going and going and going!  She runs with so much gusto & energy, she keeps me going, wanting to be just like her.....and I'm never doing that!lol!  I told her I need some of what she's drinking! 

So You Think You Can Dance Get Fit: Cardio Funk Today I took a dance class.  It was just for 30 minutes, but it was effective enough because at the end of it, I was sweating up a storm.  I'm not the greatest of dancers.  But I can move, though some of these movements takes a bit of catching up to!  I enjoyed it and I'll keep on doing more.  One little step out of my comfort zone dear reader. 

Get out there and try something new. You might just be surprise at how much you like it, and how good just making the effort makes you feel!

Comments