Hauling Ass!!!!

HAULING ASS - Donkey - Window Bumper Laptop StickerOMG, breathe, breathe...this was a very hectic run!!!  Considering what my day has been I can't believe we still finished under 30 minutes!!!!  OMG!!!!! breathe!!!~

I did less mileage, 2.06 and 3974 steps!! Much less than I usually do. Timing 27.3 minutes, but I won't feel bad.  It is actually AMAZING, because today was a day of running around doing office errands & organizing an event at work, which came off quite successfully thank God! My partner and I were both tired, me not just from allergies which have been bothering me all week, but from stuffing ourselves with food today! LOL! seriously, we haven't eaten like this since the Holidays!  Thank heavens this doesn't happen that often otherwise...!

So I ran as fast and as hard as I could making sure not to overdo it because I wouldn't want to collapse while running!  The weather here is hot and humid but I manage quite well in this atmosphere, possibly due to my Caribbean heritage.  We slacked off a bit this week, I probably shouldn't use the word "slack" because it has been a really busy week! 

The thing is dear reader, in anything that you do, if you fall off the wagon, don't sit too long.  Jump up and get right back on because the longer you take to continue on, the harder it is to do it!  So I ran with as much energy and enthusiasm, hauling ass with much gusto!

Comments