How Fit Are You?

Balance Ball Fitness - Abs Workout [VHS]I mentioned previously that I signed up again with the gym I used to frequent, (before I got bored) and it's free too!  They offer 30-minute classes in dance, weights, Abs and other programs.  I got super excited about taking a dance class yesterday.  Unfortunately when I arrived at the class (bumping into a couple of acquaintances who also decided on the fly to take it as well!), it was canceled!  However, Abs class was about to begin and so I was invited to join that one.  Well, "Why not?"  and so I joined in.  Did I say something about "getting on that road to fitness" over and over and over again...in my blog?  A resounding "Yes"!  Who am I kidding?!

First of all, I never realized I was so uncoordinated?!  I couldn't even pass the oversize fitness ball from my hands to my feet while sitting up to do it, & lifting my legs alternately!  Gee, workout much?!  Then when it came time to do push ups, as we were asked to do within a 3-style workout maneuver....ummm, nope!  I was pretty proud that I could at least do the plank while the instructor timed us on her stopwatch & also the side plank while moving a 7pound weight with my free hand, feverishly from side to side, before collapsing on my workout mat!  Whew!

26 Killer Core/Abs Exercises

I'm feeling effects of those movements in my Abs area today, as I sit here!  But dear reader, am I fit?  I'm so not there yet!   I am getting better, but it is such a long road to travel!  I've discovered the trick with working out is you can't just focus on one type of workout, you have to do several types which will give your entire body an even better workout!

J Fit 85cm Professional Grade Exercise Ball (Navy Blue)

Comments