"For the love of....."!

For the Love of God: A Daily Companion for Discovering the Riches of God's Word, Volume 1Just when you think you have everything "under control"..."in order"...."down pat"....what ever you want to call it; just when you think you have it all where you want "it" to be, you get side-swiped with something you never saw coming! WTF?!!!!    OMFG!!!!


I'm speaking in tongues today dear reader, it's being that kind of a day!  I refuse, repeat REFUSE to sink, I'll hang on to a floating device instead.....throw me a line will ya....a prayer line of course, we all can use prayers!  So instead of wailing and gnashing my teeth, and I promise not to swear any more, I will call on all of my good karma, chant, pray and think positively, raining blessings on my head!  We all need to do that sometimes.

Don't you pray for others, wish them well, send good karma their way? (not that you're obligated to, but being the good person you are-you do!)  Well, you can do that for yourself sometimes too, it's a perfectly good thing to do and it's also God-approved!  In fact, he reminds us to not forget to pray for ourselves when we're praying for others!

While I sit here contemplating, trying not to bite my fingernails, I'll cross said fingers, whispering a prayer or two reassuring myself and dream of the time when life is not crazy!  But when is it never?!

Comments