Confusion

Me thinks my horoscope is confused today?


Wednesday, Sep 14, 2011
Taurus: "You may experience relief today, especially if you're able to process negativity that has been lurking just out of sight. Still, you're concerned if you cannot get all your feelings out into the open right away. However, your imagination can trick you into worrying about the wrong things now. Don't waste energy obsessing about what you should say; instead, graciously accept that everything will surface at the right time. Fortunately, you have more time than you think."


My thoughts:
What relief?  The negativity is in strong force....and I'm getting my feelings out...blogging!  But I do get one thing...I will "graciously accept that everything will surface at the right time"; "I won't waste anymore time obsessing" and I really don't need "more time to think", obviously...I end up writing nonsense!lol!   On and on - channeling Erykah Badu


Comments