Passwords

How many passwords do you have?  1, 2, 10, 50?  Do you remember them all?  If you can't remember them, do you do what we're all told not to do and write them down somewhere?


I try not to have the same password for everything.  There was a time when I used to, until I realized that my son is older now and he is quite computer savvy, much more than I am!  My soon to be 10 year old is on her way to being that way too, which means my monitoring them with Parental Controls and passwords was too easily discovered!

For many of us, passwords are not the easiest things to remember.  Lately I've resorted to other means and methods in order to remember the ones I do have.  It is really difficult to get away from not creating a new Log In and password no matter which website you visit these days.  The majority wants you to join their site and register just to even show you any little bit of their contents.  Now that's what I can holding us web browsers at ransom!   I do sometimes understand the sites that require you do so and why.  However, there are just some sites that I want to know what they are about before I register and give personal information to!

I've read that you should not make your password too easy for others to access your accounts.  The same goes for your PIN numbers!  Don't use anything associated with your birthdays, wedding anniversaries, children's birthdays, or anything that is easily detectable!  Whichever passwords you do came up with be sure to remember it or else you're locked out from your own information, and for the most part, it's a road that's not too easily maneuvered!  


________________
Photo from www.hasslefreeclipart.com

Comments