Make up your mind!

I'm talking to myself again. I do it quite often and if you really know me...yep, you know that's just how I am! :)  Are you wondering "What should I make my mind up about"?  Well, the look of my blog of course! I can't seem to find the right look, not because I don't know what I want, I do....for the most part....I just can't have all the features for the look that I want.
For example, I love the new design choices - Blogger has..those Dynamic Views.  I think those features are really good and makes for a very modern-looking and upgraded blog.  However, having a Dynamic look, doesn't allow me to have the features that I want on my blog.  Like my Twitter links for example, or Page views, or the pics I have on my home page, or links to my other articles & interests...need I go on?!

I probably am able to add all these features for the Dynamic views, but I haven't figured out how to yet.  And yes, I've been reviewing Blogger help pages...can't find a way how to, yet.   Responding to their requests for Feedback hasn't been helpful to me in anyway.  Until I work through this quagmire of indecision, the look of my blog will continue to change.  Just bear with me a while dear reader.  I'll  figure it out soon enough, then the looks will change only with the Seasons instead of as often as I'm doing now!

Comments